The Enclave Towns
The Enclave Towns is a New Townhome development by Cosmopolitan Homes located at Welland Ave & Bunting Rd, St. Catharines.
Top 5 Reasons to Live at The Enclave Towns According to CondoNow.com
1. Green Space – St. Catharines is nicknamed The Garden City for a reason. It is well known for lush parks, landscaped gardens, and scenic hiking trails. Residents of The Enclave Towns can enjoy the Niagara Escarpment, wine country, and Lake Ontario.
2. Lifestyle Amenities – Residents of The Enclave Towns will be minutes from Fairview Mall and Pen Centre, both offering plenty of brand name retailers, big box stores, and many more services.
3. Great Investment – Brock University is conveniently located just over 10 minutes away from The Enclave Towns and is home to over 19,000 post-secondary students.
4. Niagara Falls – Located just 15 minutes away, the city of Niagara Falls offers residents of The Enclave Towns plenty of shopping, dining, and entertainment options, not to mention plenty of tourist attractions, number one being The Horseshoe Falls themselves, and easy access to The United States through the Rainbow Bridge.
5. Commuting Options – The city of St. Catharines has its own regional transit system that services the area surrounding The Enclave Towns. Residents will have access to bus routes just steps away from home that can transport them through the city. Motorists will have easy access to the QEW, which connects to other major thoroughfares in the province, allowing for seamless travel.
All information displayed is believed to be accurate but is not guaranteed and should be independently verified. No warranties or representations are made of any kind.
*We do not represent the builder